Friday, January 17, 2014

Still traveling

I am doing more traveling now than I was when I was an expat.  We use our suitcases to travel to Billings, Bozeman, and the ranch every week!  In a way, I love it.  I don't have to live in a city any more to enjoy the benefits of one.  Of course, traveling so much can be wearing, but, eh, keeps you young right?  We rush, rush, rush to pack food, clothes, diapers, milk, meds, snow clothes, and other things we might need for the day or over night, than we get to relax when we get there.  That is except for all the errands that must be taken care of in the city or the work that needs done on the ranch.  I love my busy life.  That's not to say I don't get exhausted, but it's nice to have so much to do.

It's not that I didn't have a lot to do in Doha, but going to the store seemed more exhausting than here, even with the store being over an hour away here.  Funny.  I guess part of it is, you never knew if the shopping trip would be successful, or more precisely, more often than not you got home empty handed in Doha.  Looking for the ingredients for that recipe, either takes all day and every grocery store there is, or it takes all day and every grocery store and you still get home having to make something else.  Ya know what I mean?  A different sort of exhausting.

Well, my hubby just got home with an ingredient I forgot for tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment